About the eCourse:
How do you reach prospective graduate students in the 21st century? You go where they get their answers — Google. How much does an MBA cost? Google it. Best Ph.D. programs in Chemistry? Google it. Every 20-30 year old with a question and a phone is asking a search engine for their answer, and they want a quick answer that solves their problem.
This is why understanding SEO and learning to optimize your website and content for it is crucial — literally digital life or death.
But, don’t fear — we are here to help! This 5-day eCourse will help you grow your enrollment numbers by making a few easy, but impactful, changes.
- What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
- The Essential Guide to SEO Terms and Technology for Graduate Schools
- How Graduate Schools Should Do Keyword Research
- Optimizing Your University's Existing Content
- Nailing Technical SEO for Higher Education
Each day builds upon itself — so, by Day 5, you should be able to know how to do/confidently speak about the following:
- An audit of how your pages currently rank on Google
- The difference between technical SEO and content SEO — and how to effectively optimize your webpages for both.
- The tools and resources available to help you identify ranking opportunities and the topics (and subtopics) your domain has authority around.